The Workplace First Aid KIT contains all the first aid components that you need to respond to an emergency and save a life. Once unzipped, this kit folds out to be 72cm/28.3 inches wide.
World Class Design
The zippers are sturdy and large to make opening a kit easy during an emergency. The bag itself is built to last and is made of super durable, double stitched material. The kit is water resistant and extremely rugged. It is built to withstand the harshest of environments and is good enough for Australian emergency services such as Defence, Police, Fire and emergency services all preferring this KIT.
We included reflective piping on the outside of the kit to make it easy to find your kit in the dark. There is a section to include your own business card and another section that contains CPR instructions.
You have the option to use a removable panel by unzipping the panel from the inside of the kit and place it on the outside of the kit through the use of built in velcro. The removable panel contains all the items you are likely to need for day to day use.
This kit makes sense. Are you prepared?
Intelligent labelling, customisable
We’ve designed the kit to remove the stress of trying to find the right component. Each component is smartly labelled telling you what the component is and what it typically is used for. The label also tells you how many of each component you should have. This makes it easy for restocking and will help you to always have enough equipment to deal with any emergency that comes your way.
Each component has a colour on it (blue, green or red) to represent the different purpose the item has.
- RED = TRAUMA
- BLUE = HYGIENE
- GREEN = INFORMATION
- BLACK = UTILITIES
Dimension and Weight
- Weight = 3.3 lb
- Dimensions when closed = 7.1 inches x 4.7 inches x 11 inches
- Dimensions when opened = 28.3 inches x 11 inches
Customisable! Make your kit your own!
Every one of us has different needs so we thought it is essential for you to be able to add items into your first aid kit that you feel are necessary. Many people like to add medications, asthma puffers, manuka honey, blister packs and band-aid sprays.
Use the personal space mesh section to customise your first aid kit.
As Used by the 'King of Sting', Coyote Peterson
SURVIVAL proudly supports Coyote Peterson, Mark Aldecoa, Mark Vins and the Brave Wilderness Crew.
Components - Home/Workplace First Aid KIT (Detachable)
Removable Panel Section:
- Adhesive dressings, different sizes, individually wrapped - 50
- Pencil - 1
- Notepad - Note this is now located at the back of the first aid booklet.
- Rust Resistant forceps with tip guard - 1
- Fever scan strip (new) - 3
- Disposable splinter probes (2 packs of 5) - 10
- First Aid in Brief Booklet - includes notepad at the back of the booklet - 1
- Bandage shears - 1
Emergency Items: ready for any emergency:
- Skin cleaning wipes, (1 with CPR kit) - 10
- Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm - 1
- Conforming cotton bandage 5cm x 1.8m - 3
- Conforming cotton bandage 7.5cm x 1.8m - 3
- Cotton gauze swabs, sterile 7.5cm x 7.5cm, individual but come in packs of 3 (5 packs of 3) - 15
- CPR card - 1
- Emergency foil blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m - 1
- Eye pads, sterile - 4
- Hydro gel, 3.5ml sachets (new) - 5
- Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm - 1
- Ice pack, instant (new) - 1
- Nitrile gloves, large, (1 pair in CPR kit) - 5
- Non adherent wound dressing, 5cm x 5cm - 6
- Non adherent wound dressing, 7.5cm x 10cm - 3
- Non adherent wound dressing, 10cm x 10cm - 1
- Plastic bags - 3
- Pressure bandage, crepe, heavy weight, 10cm x 1.8m, unstretched - 1
- SMART snake bandage (new) - 1
- Resuscitation shield, disposable, in CPR kit - 1
- Safety pins - 6
- Saline, 15 ml - 8
- Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136 cm - 1
- Wound closures, sterile, (1 pack of 3) - 3
- Wound dressing, No 14 medium, sterile (new) - 1
- Wound dressing, No 15 large, sterile - 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.