Our Mini CPR KIT contains:
- 1 x Resuscitation shield (disposable)
- 1 x Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- 1 x Skin cleaning wipe
- CPR roll out instructions (attached to KIT)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AAAbraham A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoSurvival Mini CPR KIT
It’s ok for the money you spend great little kit readily available on the go which is what I need in the field I work in
- SSStavroula S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSURVIVAL Mini CPR KIT - Love that this fits in pockets and small bags, glove box!
Goes with you anywhere. Fits in small pockets bags and glove box. Handy for an emergency. Keep it on your trouser belt loop with a carabiner. The 3 basic items you need in an emergency for EAR/CPR. Feel confident and protect yourself from any infections, etc. Restock it easily yourself with extra face shields from Survival. Small price for a handy life saving kit. Attach it to your keys so you always have it. This is my second one of these for different bags (work & other). It has a useful sewn on tag which Adult CPR instructions so if stressed or never trained in first aid you can still try to save a life or if in doubt you remember training just follow them. See pics - I bought extra loose Survival face shields (masks).
- HWHelen W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoEveryone should have one
Excellent compact CPR kit that should be in everyone’s first aid kit or vehicle.
- DSDerek S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust in Case
Did my 1st first aid course when I was 12 Was a certified Surf life saver in 1980.
Worked in Government departments for 35 test. Probably done 40 First Aid a CPR courses.
Cheers Survival. Well Done. Derek
Now days there’s nothing better to have a simple well instructed little pouch to help those that are will to help others.
Very happy to carry one in my care or adventure bike.
- ADAnthony D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI loved this product
I loved this product