IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our Home/Workplace First Aid KITs and Waterproof Box are sold out. So that you can still take advantage of our massive Summer Sale, we are allowing pre-orders of these items and any First Aid Bundles that contain the Home/Workplace First Aid KITs and Waterproof Box.
Your order will be dispatched from our Erina, NSW, Australia warehouse on July 13. Please be aware that if you order additional items in your order, these will also be held back and dispatched on July 13.
We apologise for any inconvenience but want to give everyone the ability to still purchase so that you can take advantage of massive Summer time savings!
The best first aid kit for every household in America, the SURVIVAL Home First Aid KIT contains all the items you need to help prepare you for an emergency.
From everyday incidents to extreme emergency situations, this is the premier first aid KIT for home use.
The SURVIVAL Home First Aid KIT has been designed with child and family safety in mind.
If you’re searching for a first aid solution to ensure the safety of everyone in the family - whether they’re babies, toddlers, teens or adults - this is the first aid KIT you can trust.
When it comes to your children's safety and your whole family’s wellbeing at the home, make the right choice and protect the ones you love most.
Please Note: The SURVIVAL Home First Aid KIT is identical to the SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT.
Height: 27cm | Width (Closed): 12cm | Length (Closed): 21cm | Length (Open): 79cm | Weight: 1.6kg
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
The bag itself is coated 600D Oxford polyester, which is durable and water resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles. The outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
**The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Home First Aid KIT also features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of an emergency.
Personalise your household first aid KIT
Inside your KIT, you will find a personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your individual household.
**The improved KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets.**
Be prepared for any emergency
Prepare yourself for any emergency with one of family-friendly bundles designed to protect you and your family wherever you may be. Choose from our Family First Aid Bundle, Home and Car First Aid Bundle, or Home and Car PLUS First Aid Bundle. Be prepared: Bundle up and SAVE!
Components - Home/Workplace First Aid KIT
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- Antiseptic/Wound Care - saline, sterile, 30ml x2
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 5 x Cotton gauze swabs, (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 1 x Ice Pack (instant). One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR mask)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 4 x Saline, sterile, 30ml
- 10 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- 10 x Splinter probes, but come in packs of 5, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 3 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile
Video - Home/Workplace First Aid KIT
As Used by the 'King of Sting', Coyote Peterson
SURVIVAL proudly supports Coyote Peterson, Mark Aldecoa, Mark Vins and the Brave Wilderness Crew.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.