1 x CPR Plastic Instruction Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PRPaul R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 2 out of 5 stars7 months agoBeaten by the Chinese
Sorry can't give you better review due to the fact that I had to wait so long to get them in Perth from the Eastern States. I had ordered other items from China after these and the China delivery service arrived 24 hours before yours did ❓❓. Another issue that I have was the size of them need to put my glasses on to read them I was expecting them to be bigger than they were handy wallet size but not for home on the fridge. There goes my chance to win the first aid kit but you get that.
- SSStavroula S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCPR & Baby CPR cards make me feel confident
These CPR & Baby CPR cards are a must! Put them in your wallet, purse, bag, glove box, tool kit, work kit or bag etc! They will help you or an assistant helping you in an emergency situation (or someone is helping you if you are hurt), to feel confident whether you are NOT first aid trained or you are but are simply stressed and forgetting what to do or want to make sure you do every step.
They will fit in the 2 small kits - Survival Pocket First Aid Kit and the Survival Wallet First Aid Kit for wounds & splinters, CPR too which I bought. Please note FYI, The “mini”CPR kit comes with a sewn in one already. Very handy and well thought out design! Great job Survival. You were easier to find all these items through for purchase than anyone/anywhere else. Quick easy service and safe timely delivery. Small prices for important little items. Each card has CPR on one side and Baby CPR on the opposite side.
- DSDeb S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI purchased to include in
I purchased to include in a present for a new baby..
- CTChristine T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCPR card
Handy little card to keep on my wallet as a reminder. Hopefully will never need to use it.
- JMJillian M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWallet sized which is what
Wallet sized which is what I wanted, happy with purchase