If your work, home or hobby has you at risk of traumatic, life-threatening injury, you need our brand-new SURVIVAL Trauma First Aid KIT.
This compact Trauma First Aid KIT is designed to help you deal with major injuries wherever they happen: at work, on the streets, at home, or when you’re all alone.
Just some of the high-risk industries, workplaces or hobbies that need this KIT include:
- Working with heavy machinery.
- Work or hobbies that involve knives, guns and other serious weapons (EG: Hunting or Shooting Clubs).
- Working with animals or wildlife.
- Builders, contractors and DIY-ers.
- Emergency services personnel.
- Anyone who works in a remote location, such as miners.
Our Trauma First Aid KIT can help you to provide immediate first aid for major, life-threatening injuries, including:
- Major lacerations.
- Gunshot wounds.
- Chainsaw injuries.
- Stab wounds.
- Penetrating chest injuries.
- Shark bite.
And because we know there’s no time to lose, our compact, portable design makes it easy for you to grab your KIT and run.
+ Each SURVIVAL Trauma First Aid KIT contains:
- 1 x SOF Tactical Tourniquet
- 1 x T3 Tactical Trauma Bandage
- 1 x Trauma Shears - Black (small)
- 1 x Nitrile Gloves (pair)
- 1 x Resuscitation shield (disposable)
+ Leading design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, SURVIVAL’s colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item.
This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
+ Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system also tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock, so you’re never caught short.
+ When it’s a matter of life and death… be prepared
Because seconds count and lives are on the line - you’ll want SURVIVAL’s Trauma First Aid KIT at your side.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- KSKris S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agohope we never have to use it but....
We will be travelling around Australia and thought it better to have this than not. It is compact and like all the products, easy to see what there is.
- STShane T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTrauma first aid kit first impressions
I am very impressed with the layout and functionality of the kit. The design of this kit will greatly assist the user during an emergency
- TLTristan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat little add on kit!
Got the trauma kit to add onto the family first aid kit. I do a lot of travelling and hope to never need it but you just never know. I also do some remote area firefighting with the NSW RFS and this kit will be coming along with me for the chainsaw work involved.
- WOWayne O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSURVIVAL Trauma First Aid KIT
Added this to my Survival Snake Bite Kit and Survival Travel Kit. Ready for any emergency.
- LSLuke S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoQuality
Certainly I hope I will never need to use this, but essential to uave