The SURVIVAL Burn Module is designed as a "grab and go" pack for workplaces at high risk of burns. It's also a great module to have around the home. The module contains:
- 1 x Conforming Bandage
- 8 x Hydrogel
- 3 x Clean Polyethene Burn Sheets (1 small, 1 medium, 1 large)
- 1 x Combine Dressing (20cm x 10cm)
- 1 x Instruction Card for Burns (Side A) & Bites (Side B)
- 1 x Self Adhesive Burn Instruction Card to be placed on the wall next to the emergency shower or water supply within your workplace
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BDBrent D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBurns
- BGBelinda G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Boating, Camping, 4x4Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBurn Module
Great product and very user friendly
- JWJames W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoFantastic!!
Great grab and go pack!
- DLDebra L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEverything you need to know
Everything you need to know it's has what you need love it
- JFJohn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Camping, TravelRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMust Have Add-on Burns Module
The Survival Burn Module is a must have add-on module to supplement my Handy First Aid Kit. My needs for the kit and module are for Camping, Traveling and EDC uses.
The module contents are as follows; 8 x Hydrogel Personal use Burn Gel Sachets, 1 x Hydrogel Burn Gel/Dressing for Scalds and Burns, 3 x various sized Polyethelene sheets for burn coverage and 1 x Conforming Bandage. An Instruction Card with the procedures listed to treat burns, and on the flip side the procedures to treat bites is also included. These items come packed in a handy sized pouch that has hanging loops with Carabiners attached to hang the pouch in a position close to your fire pit/cooking area, or to hang from the Molle webbing on a backpack.
I cannot recommend enough adding this module to your First Aid arsenal, as it's comforting to have the knowledge that we are covered in case of the unexpected.